- 1 Mortgage Brokers Atwell
- 1.1 Craig Forsyth
- 1.2 https://www.smartline.com.au/covid-19-faqs/
- 1.3 https://www.smartline.com.au/mortgage-broker/cforsyth/#ebook-modal
- 184.108.40.206.1 Smartline was established in 1999 with the simple goal of building Australia’s best mortgage broking business and putting people, rather than banks, in control of their loan options.
- 220.127.116.11.2 Our vision
- 18.104.22.168.3 Smartline today – unique in the Australian mortgage industry
- 22.214.171.124.4 Australia’s Top Franchise – 10 years out of 11
- 126.96.36.199.5 Craig Forsyth
Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisors:
When you use a Smartline mortgage broker you benefit from the highest quality advice, personal service and mortgage expertise in your corner – every step of the way.
Mortgage Brokers Atwell
Craig Forsyth’s mortgage broking service is second to none. At Smartline, we work with our clients to ensure they understand their home loan options, know exactly how much they can borrow and ensure they choose the right mortgage and the right lender to suit their needs.
More than 20 years finance industry experience in both banking and mortgage broking roles has given Craig Forsyth a valuable insight into the mortgage business that is of real benefit to his many clients.
This extensive experience means Craig is also well placed to advise his clients on other financial aspects such as credit cards, personal loans and leases.
Craig offers a mobile based in Atwell in southern Perth. Call Craig Forsyth today on 0411 222 726.
- First home buyers
- Investment property loans
- Self employed
- Bridging loans
- Reverse mortgages
- Personal Loans
- Car finance
Smartline was established in 1999 with the simple goal of building Australia’s best mortgage broking business and putting people, rather than banks, in control of their loan options.
We never set out to create Australia’s biggest or most well-known mortgage-broking business. Our goal was to give people the right loan advice and help them get ahead – be it buying a home, paying off their loan sooner or growing their property portfolio.
So, we created a franchise business with smarter software and recruited some of the most experienced and knowledgeable advisers from the banking world. Instead of advertising to the masses, we focused our energy and resources on providing remarkable service to every single one of our clients.
In June 2017, REA Group – owner of realestate.com.au – purchased a major stake in Smartline. The strategic partnership is a great fit for both businesses and our like-minded values have helped us build a stronger market position. In July 2019, REA Group purchased the remaining stake and now has 100% ownership of Smartline.
Smartline today – unique in the Australian mortgage industry
- Strong national footprint – 300+ expert advisers
- A well-established, trusted brand – we have helped 300,000+ Australians to secure loans
- Highly successful, satisfied franchisees – more than 80% of Smartline Advisers are still with us after three years, a statistic well above all other mortgage-broking groups
- Excellence in client service – 4.9/5 average client rating (based on 30k+ reviews) and 96%* of our clients say they would refer us
- Awarded numerous mortgage, finance and franchise industry awards
- Fully accredited members of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia and Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- A strong supporter of charities and local communities, with over $2.5 million donated to date
Australia’s Top Franchise – 10 years out of 11
We provide a wealth of support to help our franchisees succeed and deliver a level of service that clients love, return to, and tell their friends about. As a result, we’ve been awarded Australia’s Top Franchise 10 times since the awards began 11 years ago.
*Based on the Smartline Client Settlement Survey from 1/1/19-31/12/19.