The Leeming Spartan Cricket Club (Inc.)’s Behavioural Policy is aimed to ensure the best level of care is provided to all members and associates of the Club at all times.
It is a condition of your membership at the club that you follow the points listed in the Club Behavioural Policy.
Repeatedly breaking the points listed in the Behavioural Policy will result in a permanent and immediate expulsion from the Leeming Spartan Cricket Club (Inc.).
NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: Please note it is a condition of your membership of the Leeming Spartan Cricket Club (Inc.) (the Club) that you:
- Diligently observe and comply with the constitution and by-laws of the Club;
- Diligently observe and comply with the constitution and by-laws of the South Metropolitan Cricket Association (Inc) (the SMCA) to the extent that they apply to you;
- At all times at or in the vicinity of any premises leased, owned, hired or occupied by the Club or the SMCA, or at or in the vicinity of any other premises used in conjunction with any function or event of the Club or the SMCA, or at any other location while you are wearing any item of clothing identifiable with the Club or the SMCA, completely refrain from:
- Using loud, obscene or offensive behaviour in the presence of children, women, non-members, junior members of the Club, or any other person that a reasonable person would suspect may be offended by such language.
- Using discriminatory language (whether in relation to a person’s race, ethnicity, religion, colour, physical appearance, weight, intelligence, sec, manner of speaking, socio-economic background, playing ability or otherwise);
- Possessing, preparing, taking, using, ingesting, supplying, selling, buying or otherwise dealing with any prohibited drug, prohibited plant (or part of a prohibited plant) or dangerous substance without an authorised prescription as those terms are defined in the Misuse of Drugs Act 1981; and
- Committing any act of vandalism, defacement or graffiti;
- In all sporting fixtures in which you are involved in your capacity as a member of the Club (whether organised or administered by the SMCA or otherwise conduct yourself in an exemplary manner and with good sportsmanship before, during and after that fixture;
- Comply, without any form of dissent, with the directions of the captain of the side in which you are selected to play from time to time;
- Generally, not bring the game of cricket into disrepute.
The Committee of the Club has disciplinary powers under the Club constitution and by-laws which may be applied in the event that any member contravenes the Club’ behavioural policies.
The Leeming Spartan Cricket Club (Inc.) thanks you for your understanding, and reserves the right to alter this policy without notice at any time.
© Leeming Spartan Cricket Club (2017), All Rights Reserved
The Leeming Spartan Cricket Club (Inc.) logo is a copyright of the Leeming Spartan Cricket Club (Inc.) (ABN 24 114 629 534) and is not to be used without express written permission from the Leeming Spartan Cricket Club (Inc.).