As we are now likely all aware, WA has gone back into full lockdown following a community transmission case. It is hugely important that we all adhere to the recommendations so as to get back to normal as soon as we can.
- Coles Maylands supermarket on 25 January from 8pm to 10pm
- KFC Maylands on 27 January from 6pm to midday
- Mitsubishi Motors car dealership in Midland on 27 January from 7pm to close
- Spudshed, Coventry Village in Morley on 27 January from 8pm to midnight
- ECU Joondalup on 28 January from 11am to 2pm
- Consulate General of India on St Georges Terrace in Perth on 28 January from 12pm to 5pm
- Halal Grocery Store in Cloverdale on 28 January from 7pm to 9pm
- Venus Ladies and Gentleman Hair Design Maylands hairdressers on 29 January from 1pm to 3pm
- Perth Convention Centre on 29 January from 4pm to 6pm
- Nedlands Family Practice GP surgery on 29 January from 5pm to 6pm
- Chemist Warehouse North Perth Pharmacy on 29 January from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- 7-Eleven Ascot petrol station on 29 January from 8pm to 9pm
- Coles Maylands supermarket on 29 January from 8pm 9pm
- Puma Service Station in Burswood on 30 January from 11am to 12 midday.
- Coles Express/Shell Service Station in Cloverdale on 30 January from 12 midday to 3pm
- Pharmacy 777 at Maylands Park Shopping Centre 30 January from 2.30pm to 4pm.
People who have been to these venues on these dates and times must get tested.
In addition, people who live or work in the Falkirk Avenue, Maylands area including Coles, Liquorland and the Maylands shopping precinct should present for a test. They must then go home and isolate until their negative test results are returned.
Requirement To Stay Home:
Until at least Friday the 5th February, everyone is required to stay home, except for the following four reasons:
- Shopping for essentials like groceries, medicine and necessary supplies.
- Medical or health care needs including compassionate requirements and looking after the vulnerable.
- Exercise, within their neighbourhood, but only with one other person and only for one hour per day.
- Work, where you cannot work from home or remotely.
In addition to this Stay Home rule: If you do leave home for any of these four reasons, you will be required to wear a mask at all times outside, and if you need to work indoors, then wearing a mask in the workplace is also mandatory.
Up to 10 people can attend funerals, weddings are cancelled for the next five days. No visitors are permitted to your home, unless caring for someone vulnerable or an emergency.
No visitors will be allowed in aged care homes, unless exceptional circumstances. No visitors to hospitals and/or disability facilities, unless exceptional circumstances.
Elective surgery and procedures for categories 2 and 3 will be suspended from Tuesday, 2 February. Category 1 and urgent category 2 surgery will continue for a majority of schools, school was due to start tomorrow. That has now been put on hold and schools will be closed until at least next week – following the lockdown measures. It is, in effect, an extension of the school holidays.
Until further notice, the Leeming Spartan Cricket Club will be closed and all planned activities including training, F15 and matches are cancelled effective immediately.
This is so important to keep everyone safe – the risk now is just too high. If WA shows the same sort of resilience and commitment that we did early last year, we will get through this and get back to normal.
Stay safe everyone.