Our 2017/18 Committee have been hard at work this off season, getting the Leeming Spartan Cricket Club ready for what is going to be one of the most major seasons in our history.
Those who have spent hours in the President’s shed know full well the extent of our preparations, with many headaches resulting the following day (or in some cases, later that morning!).
We’ve been working exceptionally hard on two fronts – the Club itself and our Centenary preparations, and have some huge announcements coming soon.
We’re hugely excited to announce that our bar prices are remaining the same, with a full list visible here.
Furthermore, our pre-season training begins on Thursday August 24th at Courtside Multisports, at the much nicer time of 6:00pm, the first of many sessions in place to help us return to premiership glory this season.
We’ve been working hard to bring you;
- An online store – 100% ready to go!
- Our first mobile application
- Our GoodSports licence
- Website improvements and design changes
- New suppliers at better rates
- Returning sponsors (announced soon!)
- Clubhouse improvements
- New Premiership photos
- An Indoor cricket competition
- Upcoming WinterT20 matches
- Much, much more that can’t be announced just yet.
Be sure to stay tuned in the coming weeks for the major announcements regarding this season as soon as they come to hand!
Our 2017/18 Committee is visible below, with many working exceptionally hard to ensuring this will be a massive season of Spartan!
2017/18 Committee Members
• Mick Bennett (1st Year) • David Blight (3rd Year) •
• Chubba D’Angelo (1st Year) • Adam Morgan (1st Year) •
• Kevin Poller (1st Year) • Dale Putland (3rd Year) •
• Graeme Tysoe (3rd Year) •
Patron – John Ipsen (3rd Year)
Centenary Organiser – John Ipsen
Registrar – Graeme Ashley (∞ Years)
An enormous congratulations to all of our Leeming Spartan Committee and Executive, and to Peter Coombs who returns for his third successive season as President on the back of a hugely successful 2016/17 season.