Following a recent bill passed in the European Union, from yesterday (May 25th 2018), we are now obligated to provide crucial information relating to how we collect information and specifically how you can opt out of this data collection.
The Leeming Spartan Cricket Club collects your personal information when you enter it on our website, specifically on our ‘Become a Spartan’ page and on our online store.
Our upcoming update includes:
- More detailed explanations of the data we collect and how we use it
- Updated information about your rights and choices with respect to your data, such as the Privacy Settings available to you in our apps
- Information regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Because we can ship to countries located in the European Union, we are now required by law to provide specific information relating to this practice
- Explanations regarding the GDPR and how it affects you
- New tools for contacting the Leeming Spartan Cricket Club about your privacy or to request explanation, correction, deletion, or copies of your data
This update took effect on May 25, 2018.
We understand that protecting your privacy is essential to building a lasting relationship with you, and we’re committed to doing the right thing with the information you’ve entrusted to us.